Garsin currently employs an extensively trained workforce, has a capacity of over 4000 tons per month and a client base, of over 7,000 customers, consisting of thousands of small independent companies as well as some of South Africa’s leading steel tube and pipe users.
Our tubes and pipes are made for challenging market sectors, such as agriculture, construction, rail, yellow metal machines, automotive applications, lifting, furniture, water, sewer, gas and petroleum.
- 1993 – Move to our existing site in Knights
- 2003 – Garsin changed from a partnership to closed corporation.
- 2010 – We closed the machine shop to focus on steel tube and pipe.
- 2011 – Expanded our product range to include seamless pipes.
- 2013 – Expanded our product range to include spiral welded pipes.
- 2015 – Bought over the Macsteel/Kwik-Sec draw bench tooling.
- 2017 – 50 years in Business milestone.
- 2019 – Changed from a closed corporation to a Pty Ltd with a new name – Garsin Engineering to Garsin Steel Tube and Pipe.
- 2020 – Bought Robor Cold Form draw benches and tooling which included the Hollowsec and Quadrisection range of products.